Wednesday, June 15, 2011

First Post...

I'm new to the blogging world - but very excited about all of the info-sharing opportunities!
We are expecting our first - "Sprout" - to arrive any day.  (Our original due date was June 28, but it was moved to June 20 early on in my pregnancy...we'll see!)  On Monday, both my sister-in-law and my husband's cousin gave birth to beautiful baby boys - now the family is waiting for us to join in!

Right now I'm working on the finishing touches for the nursery, as well as getting Sprout's cloth diaper stash ready: washed and organized!  We're planning to use prefolds with covers to start, and then moving on to BumGenius 4.0 pocket diapers (although I don't know that I'll stuff the pockets...) once Sprout is big enough to fit them. I also have some hand-me-down, homemade flannel fitteds from my aunt that we'll use with a cover.  My next post will be a report on the fluff stash... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Add your thoughts here: